The Fourth of July is always an amazing weekend. With sand between your toes, the smell of BBQ in the air and the wonderful rays of sun hitting your face, for many the Fourth marks the official start of summer. Since we are all gearing up for a fun filled weekend, I decided to do something different for today's post. So in honor of all the amazing weekend activites and my recent beach vacation to Tulum, Mexico, here are my top Fourth of July must haves to help you make it through the festivites.
- A great foundation with SPF. I am loving the following foundation from IT Cosmetics. It kept me glowing and covered while in Tulum and the high SPF made this an easy pick for shooting blog pictures in that scorching sun.
- A great hat! Not only is it a fun fashion statement, a great hat will also provide you with protection and coverage from the high temps. Channel your inner JLo with a large floppy and while you are at it toss on a pair of fabulous sunglasses to finish off the look.
- A beach mat or a comfy beach chair because you never know where your weekend plans will land you.
- A wine carrier! Yup I said it, a wine carrier. I mean it is the fourth of July weekend! Enough said!
- Last but certainly not least, a great outfit. Check out one of my favorite looks from this weekend. Trust me, this one will be a repeat offender. (Top, Bottom)